Skin Conditions Treated
- Loss of glow
- Dull skin
- Loss of tone & elasticity
- Loss of volume
- Superficial lines & wrinkles
- Hair thinning
- Stretch marks
About the treatment
Mesotherapy is a non surgical skin rejuvenation treatment aimed at diminishing problem areas on the face and body. Mesotherapy treatment can be used for face, neck and under eye rejuvenation and also for common concerns such as hair thinning. Mesotherapy treatments involve injecting Hyaluronic Acid directly into the mesoderm (middle layer of the skin). This nourishes and rejuvenates the skin by promoting the production of collagen and elastin and stimulates your skin’s metabolism. Using Mesotherapy for over 10 years at our accredited award winning Laser and Skin Clinic our clients have described their skin as looking ‘plumper, hydrated, radiant, glowing and firmer’ after a course of mesotherapy injections.
How much does treatment cost?
Mesotherapy prices will vary and depends on the size of the area treated and amount of product used.
How does Mesotherapy work?
- The procedure involves tiny superficial injections of Hyaluronic Acid directly into the epidermis and mesoderm (middle layer) this helps to nourish and rejuvenate, boost cell activity and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
- After a course of Mesotherapy injections your skin will look hydrated, glowing, radiant and firmer.
- For Mesotherapy to be most effective a course of 4-6 treatments are recommended at 2-4 week intervals
- There may be some superficial swelling and signs of tiny needle marks after treatment which will settle in 24-48 hours. This may take a little longer around the eye area so clients may need a little recovery time.